Standard Innovation®, is a Canadian company dedicated to shaping the future of sexual health and wellness. The maker of the We-Vibe brand of products, Standard Innovation is a world leader in designing and manufacturing high-quality, body-safe, eco-friendly intimate products. The original and signature couples’ product, We-Vibe, quickly became the fastest-selling sexual wellness product of its type in history. We also offer a line of solo-use products including Touch by We-Vibe™ and Tango by We-Vibe™. We-Vibe products are available in thousands of retail locations in over 50 countries.
We’re growing and are currently seeking a passionate, creative and innovative GRAPHIC DESIGNER to join our Marketing team.
REPORTS TO: VP Business Development & Marketing
- Design and production of branding campaigns, marketing materials, promotional displays, seasonal merchandising, print and web advertising, website banners, social media, email and other digital communication assets.
- Work closely with the Marketing team, and with the guidance of the Creative Director, to develop approved creative from concept to production files
- Organize files, maintain and update the media library.
- Sourcing images for blogs/ads/creative assets
- Maintain communication with Production Manager on project details and scheduling
- Assemble files to meet prepress and print production specifications and timelines
- Post secondary diploma in Graphic Design
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Graphic and Web design.
- A strong design and production portfolio
- Fresh, creative and innovative design approach
- A solid understanding of offline and online production
- Ability to multi task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Excellent eye for detail, consistency and accuracy
- Strong understanding of typography and design
- Solid time management skills; the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects and shift priorities to meet deadlines;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proven experience with Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, PowerPoint in a Mac environment.
- Knowledge of Prezzi is an asset.
- A collaborative team player with a strong customer focus and can-do attitude
To apply, please visit standardinnovation.com/careers/opportunities to submit a resume.
******Please include digital samples of your work or a link to examples of your recent work with your application.******